Friday 14 October 2016

here we go again

It’s been a while since I’ve had a moan on here, so now is as good a time as any to start up again. The last few weeks have found me at my lowest ebb. Not getting out of bed, not wanting to talk or eat. And withdrawing, feeling like I might never come back.. plus I’m out of work again. But I’m feeling just a little better now and I am taking some medicine for my anxiety. I’m able to take walks again and can watch films and read. When I’m in a bad way I can’t get out of my head for a minute so reading is near impossible. At this point I really don’t know what the future holds and for once that doesn’t scare the shit outta me. I just want to feel relatively secure for a change. I’m sick of being up and down. Not knowing when I’m next going to lose my shit and have a bad turn.Anyway that’s enough for now. I’m currently reading the Bruce Springsteen bio’ and have been listening to lots of Leonard Cohen, Nick Cave and Radiohead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment